Education & Jurisdictions
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Baruch College, B.B.A. in Accounting, 1994
- Licensed in NY
- Represented numerous purchasers and sellers in all types of mergers and acquisition transactions, including transactions involving consideration in excess of $100 million.
- Represented numerous issuers in connection with offerings of investment securities under the Securities Act of 1933 and state “blue sky laws”.
- Represented various investment management firms and portfolio managers with their account management agreements and executive employment agreements, with assets under management ranging up to $1 billion.
- Represented a start-up investment management firm in a $250 million seed investment and issuance of revenue-sharing interest.
- Represented various start-up and emerging companies, including a start-up e-commerce company in connection with its launch and $3 million private placement and venture capital funding.
- Represented a partner of a hedge fund management firm in a $150 million private equity investment into the firm.
- Represented a foreign investor in a $29 million investment in a New York real estate development firm.
- Represented a restaurant group in an $8 million credit facility to finance the opening of its new locations.
- Represented a multinational investment firm with the corporate restructuring of its $20 million in U.S. equity and real estate holdings.
- Represented investment management firms with their prime brokerage agreements and derivatives agreements with major financial institutions.
- Represented a media figure in a product licensing transaction.
- Represented various angel investors with their investments into start-up and emerging companies.
- Represented various small and mid-sized business owners with corporate reorganization transactions to facilitate estate planning.
- Represented a federal bank in the restructuring and extension of $18 million in mortgage holdings.
- “Mauro Viskovic,Esq. has joined the firm”(https://weisszarett.com/2020/08/18/mauro-viskovic-esq-has-joined-the-firm/)
- “Buying a Business in New York” summarizing various considerations in a business acquisition transaction. (https://www.priorilegal.com/blog/business-acquisition-transactions-new-york)
- “License to Kill: When Data Negotiations Turn Deadly” addressing the negotiation of market data licenses used by investment advisory firms. (https://www.waterstechnology.com/management-strategy/2031526/open-platform-license-to-kill-when-data-negotiations-turn-deadly)