The attorneys at Weiss Zarett Brofman Sonnenklar & Levy, P.C. handle a wide range of healthcare litigation, arbitration and administrative matters and proceedings. We have extensive experience handling pre-trial investigations through trial, as well as appeals, before state and federal courts. We are also fully familiar with alternative dispute resolution proceedings such as arbitration and mediation.
While litigation and arbitration can be expensive and protracted, our attorneys handle matters in a cost-effective and efficient fashion. As a boutique law firm, we are able to offer practical and individualized guidance to create a litigation strategy that works best to accomplish our clients’ objectives within a reasonable cost structure.
Weiss Zarett Brofman Sonnenklar & Levy, P.C. has the experience necessary to handle a wide range of health care litigations/arbitration cases such as :
- Medical staff privileging disputes, suspensions/terminations/corrective action
- Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC)/Office of Professional Discipline (OPD)
- Payor Disputes, audits, recoupments(Medicare, Medicaid, Private Carriers, No-Fault/EUOs)
- Employment disputes with hospitals/multi-specialty practices
- Practice Group Disputes and break-ups
- Restrictive covenant/non-solicitation prohibitions
- Hospital Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Academic grievances for residents and fellows
- Billing company disputes
- False Claims Act, whistle blower prosection/defense
- Antitrust cases in healthcare industry
- Civil RICO
- Malpractice insurance terminations/non-renewals