Weiss Zarett Brofman Sonnenklar & Levy, P.C. has extensive experience when it comes to representing healthcare professionals in connection with OPMC and OPD investigations. Our attorneys routinely work guide healthcare professionals through the entire disciplinary process, which may include, preparing for and participating in an interview with the investigator, preparing for and conducting hearings, as well as negotiation of Consent Orders.
The attorneys at Weiss Zarett Brofman Sonnenklar & Levy, P.C. are experienced with assisting healthcare providers with respect to professional discipline and license, including but not limited to:
- OPMC – Office of Professional Medical Conduct
- OPD – Office of Professional Discipline
- CPH – The Physician Health Program for New York State the Committee for Physician Health
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- OASAS – New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- New York Physician Profile Requirements